موجــــــــــــــــــــــا كل ماهو جديد
اهلا ومرحبا بك زائنا في منتدى موجا احلي منتدى اهلا ومرحبا بك زائرنا في منتدى موجا احلي منتدى يسرنا انضمامك الينا الرجاء الدخول او التسجيل
للتسجيل
اهلا ومرحبا بك زائنا في منتدى موجا احلي منتدى اهلا ومرحبا بك زائرنا في منتدى موجا احلي منتدى يسرنا انضمامك الينا الرجاء الدخول او التسجيل
للتسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةموجا احلى منتدىأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

الاسد الابيض و البني

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
رومانسي بس منسي
مشرف قسم الاطفال
مشرف قسم الاطفال
رومانسي بس منسي

عدد المساهمات : 145
نقاط : 26986
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/10/2009
العمر : 27

الاسد الابيض و البني Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: الاسد الابيض و البني   الاسد الابيض و البني Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 15, 2010 8:20 pm

الاسد الابيض و البني A_a_lion_03_420x284

الاسد الابيض و البني White%20lion

الاسد الابيض و البني A~white~lion~4

الاسد الابيض و البني Five_male_white_lion_cubs_bred_at_Mojo_Zoo

الاسد الابيض و البني Abstandhalter

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_120099

September 2008

الاسد الابيض و البني Owl~Evening~$40~Cotswold~Falconry~Centre

An amazing evening at the Cotswold Falconry Centre learning about owls and their habits and habitats, how to train and fly them, how they hunt and of course how to handle them.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_170868

الاسد الابيض و البني Red~Arrows

As part of the Bristol Balloon Fiesta, the Red arrows performed over Ashton Court. As usual they were awesome!

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_170873

الاسد الابيض و البني WSM~Pier~after~Fire

It was the saddest day for Weston Super Mare when the pier burnt down

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_170878

الاسد الابيض و البني Upton~on~Severn

This time last year, the flood waters at Upton Upon Severn reached half way up the wall - as high as David's hand.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_170883

الاسد الابيض و البني Bristol~Harbour~festival

The annual Bristol Harbour Festival was full of eating and drinking establishments, shopping opportunities, music and dance, and of course ships.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_170888

الاسد الابيض و البني Sand~Sculpture~Festival

Weston Super Mare hosted the Sand Sculpture Festival - artists from several countries come together and create some amazing sculptures made entirely from sand. Pretty impressive.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_170893

الاسد الابيض و البني Bletchley~Park

For us it was an interested experience, for my parents the visit to Bletchley Park Enigma Museum was a trip down memory lane. They met while they both worked as code breakers for the secret service!

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_170898

الاسد الابيض و البني Nailsea~Funfair

The funfair comes to Nailsea again.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168532

الاسد الابيض و البني Times~online~Photo~Competion

I entered a photograph in a competition in The Times, and was very proud when it was shortlisted out of thousands of entries.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168538

الاسد الابيض و البني Bangladesh~exhibtion~

I was approached by an organisation in Bangladesh about a photograph I took whilst there on holiday in September last year. They wanted to use it for an exhibition to raise funds for the Sidr Cyclone victims. You can see my photo in green, second from the right in the bottom row.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168544

الاسد الابيض و البني Staff~Christmas~Party

Organising a Christmas Party for 70 people is quite involved, but all the hard work paid off when so many people bought me drinks as a 'thank-you'. I didn't feel very well the next day!

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168550

الاسد الابيض و البني HDR

Another new digital toy for Grete: the photo editing program Photomatix, which can tonemap photographs in HDR such as this.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168556

الاسد الابيض و البني Justine

In December David fulfilled a lifetime's ambition to own a brand new car. With a very special numberplate, reduced emissions as a hybrid and great MPG, he is very pleased with his new friend Juicy Lucy.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168562

الاسد الابيض و البني Grete~50

Grete's 50th birthday was celebrated in style: lots of cakes in the office, the pub at lunchtime with colleagues, Bristol's best restaurant in the evening with David, a weekend away with parents and meals out with friends. You're only 50 once.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168569

الاسد الابيض و البني National~Geographic

I was approached by National Geographic with a request for them to use my photo and article in their online magazine. What an honour.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168575

الاسد الابيض و البني Photoshop~Course

Having used Photoshop for digitally enhancing my pictures for nearly three years, I thought it was about time I learnt how to use to more effectively, so I enrolled on an evening course for Photoshop users. This is one of my first creations.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168581

الاسد الابيض و البني Newport

A weekend away with my parents to Newport in Wales, visiting Roman ruins, museums and others.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168587

الاسد الابيض و البني Digital~Photo~frame

Having wanted one for ages, I finally invested in a Digital Photoframe to show off my pictures.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_167082

الاسد الابيض و البني Swanage

A typical British seaside resort on a Bank Holiday Monday: Swanage

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168598

الاسد الابيض و البني Flickr

I joined the photographic online 'club', Flickr, and have spent countless hours of fun sharing my photos, browsing other people's pictures and generally chatting with likeminded people.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_168604

الاسد الابيض و البني TASTE~of~Bath

My good friend Lyn and I spent a very enjoyable morning tasting our way around the local restaurants at the Taste of Bath festival.

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_166321

A gimmick to encourage children to recycle in schools, these cows appeared in a field outside Weston-Super-Mare one day.

الاسد الابيض و البني Cows

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_166495

Together with my parents we took a boat trip on the River Avon from Bristol to Beese's Tea Garden near Hanham, with a very good commentary along the way.

الاسد الابيض و البني A~boat

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_166500

As always, our visit to the zoo was enjoyable. One of the highlights this time was all the little prairie dog babies. Seriously cute!

الاسد الابيض و البني A~Prairie~dog~2

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_165905

I have never seen anything like it!

الاسد الابيض و البني AA~poppy~5

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_165910

We went along to see how the little white lion cubs were getting on, and as you can see, they are still seriously cute!

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_165915

It has taken us a long time to actually get round to visit this attraction which is practically on our doorstep. It was worth it when we finally did get there though.

الاسد الابيض و البني A~marmoset~1

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_166326

Our 30th wedding aniversary was spent on a flight from Tehran to London. It was made special by the crew of Emirates, who presented us with this photograph and plied us with champagne and snacks. Thank you Emirates.

الاسد الابيض و البني Wedding~aniversary

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_166331

Not being one to miss out on the latest technology, when I heard Olympus had brought out a new camera with an 18x zoom (see comparison pictures below) I just had to have it!

الاسد الابيض و البني A~A~Bridge~wide~angle

الاسد الابيض و البني A~A~Bridge~zoom

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_165295

From Hanham Mills we took a walk along the river to Beeses Tea Garden, using the Conham Ferry to get us across. Along the way we heard a woodpecker and saw many interesting birds, but the highlight was undoubtedly the heron rookery we came across. There was at least a dozen adults, and we saw six nests.

الاسد الابيض و البني Heron~1

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_165300

It was a busy day at the zoo and many of the animals were very active in the nice sunshine. The highlight for me was seeing the gorilla parading her young baby.

الاسد الابيض و البني A~Gorilla~1

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_164908

After a trip down memory lane (we met in Wembley way back in 1974), we saw Shakira in concert - what a performer!

الاسد الابيض و البني A~Shakira~24A

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_164913

Just a quick weekend to stock up on some wine and beers, whilst enjoying the cuisine and alcoholic beverages of the country. It may have been cold and windy, but the beach still looked picturesque.

الاسد الابيض و البني A~Boulogne

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_164918

It was worth staying up for experiencing and photographing the eclipse - the moon turned a beautiful shade of red.

الاسد الابيض و البني Moon~3

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_165217

After much deliberation, and visits to several furniture stores, we finally found something we both liked. In fact, we both fell in love with it the moment we saw it, and everything else we saw afterwards just faded into oblivion afterwards.

الاسد الابيض و البني A~dining~suite

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_165182

It was a complete change from the previous style - out came the red carpet, the complete wall of mirror tiles and the dusty pink doorframes with creamy doors. In came the laminate flooring, the dark wooden doors, frames and skirting boards and nice, bright pale yellow wallpaper. A major change and the start of the (slow) transformation of the downstairs rooms.

الاسد الابيض و البني A~Hallway

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_164923

We have now received the portrait we had done back in the autumn, and we are both very pleased with the result. see the picture below of our photo on the fireplace.

الاسد الابيض و البني A~Portrait

الاسد الابيض و البني 120097_163714

Just to get us in the mood for the safari we have just booked in Tanzania for July, we visited the West Midlands Safari Park. What a great place. The animals were very active, there were not many people and there was snow on the ground but sunshine! We enjoyed it so much that we drove round twice!

الاسد الابيض و البني A~lion~1

الاسد الابيض و البني WhiteLion

الاسد الابيض و البني White%20lion

الاسد الابيض و البني Five_male_white_lion_cubs_bred_at_Mojo_Zoo

الاسد الابيض و البني WhiteLion

الاسد الابيض و البني Xin_560304090918721267282

الاسد الابيض و البني White%20Lion%20-%20Cincinnati%20Zoo%20-%20Donald%20Byrd

الاسد الابيض و البني 1066~White-Tiger-Sitting-Posters

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الاسد الابيض و البني
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» اللون الابيض فى الورد عن ماذا يعبر
»  حصرياً النسخة الـ DVDRip لفيلم ابراهيم الابيض للنجم احمد السقا

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
موجــــــــــــــــــــــا كل ماهو جديد  :: موجــــــــــــــا قسم خاص لجميع الصور-
انتقل الى: